Discount Boat Propellers, Authorized Piranha Propellers Dealer in the U.S.A.
Frequently Asked Questions About Piranha Propellers
Click to expand.
How Durable Are Piranha Blades?
Piranha Propellers’ composite molding facility utilizes a fiberglass/nylon composite, boasting a tensile strength that is 15% stronger than aluminum. Combining this composite with the aluminum core makes the center hubs virtually indestructible.
Thirty years of customer proven durability allows us to offer a factory backed, lifetime center hub warranty. Therefore, in the unlikely event of hub damage, simply return the center hub to the Piranha Propeller factory for replacement.
Do You Have a Warranty?
The Piranha center hub has a lifetime warranty. If a hub is able to be refurbished, it will be cleaned up and returned to the customer rather than be replaced.
The factory will exchange any damaged, unusable hub for a new hub once an RMA number has been obtained.
Hubs with cosmetic damage, but still fully functional will not be warrantied.
All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
Do You Have an Exchange Program?
There is only one way to know if any given propeller is correct for your boat: Try it!
Discount Boat Propellers fully accepts this and offers the Piranha Propellers’ blade exchange program to ensure that you get the best prop available This approach fits especially well with the Piranha Propeller system.
Try the blades that are most likely to work, if they don’t, slide them out and exchange them for a different size. Exchanged blades must be in new condition.
Piranha Propellers program allows the buyer to exchange any product for another product of equal value, provided the following conditions are met:
1) An RMA number has been obtained by calling customer service
2) Returned Product is in new, resalable condition
a. Hub assemblies should be free of grease, carbon, and other foreign matter
b. Blades cannot have chips or scratches
c. A $15 fee will be charged if product requires cleaning
3) Return packaging will be provided by the shipper during cross shipping, or sent before items are returned
4) All shipping charges associated with an exchange are the responsibility of the customer
Is There a Money Back Guarantee?
Piranha will accept product back for credit on your account, or a refund provided the following conditions are met:
- Product being returned must be referenced to an invoice no more than 30 days old
- An RMA number has been obtained by calling customer service
- Returned Product is in new, resalable condition
- Hub assemblies should be free of grease, carbon, and other foreign matter
- Blades cannot have chips or scratches
- A $15 fee will be charged if product requires cleaning
- Return packaging will be provided by the shipper during cross shipping, or sent before items are returned
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer
How Do I Arrange an Exchange?
Contact the factory: 800-235-7767 or firstname.lastname@example.org
They will discuss your exchange options, and generate a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number for you.
You must write this number on the outside of the package