Metal Polish – Bio-Kleen Renew
- A concentrated, fast drying metal polish.
- Polishing metals to a brilliant, mirror finish, shine has never been easier.
- Probably the best thing about this metal polish is that it lasts so much longer than conventional metal polishes
- Probably the second best thing about Bio-Kleen Renew is a small amount of polish goes a very long way when polishing metals.
- Unlike most metal polishes where you have to follow up with an additional sealant Bio-Kleen Renew also seals as it polishes metals for lasting protection.
- Corrosion inhibitors are included with this formulation to help keep corrosion and rust away.
- Heat resistant on metals up to 1350ºF. Why should you care about that? Well if you’re polishing metals that are exposed to a lot of heat, either from sunlight or maybe engine heat, other metal polishes cannot resist the heat and will underperform.
Prior to applying a metal polish remove stains and corrosion from metals with a Metal and Aluminum Cleaner.
For best results apply and polish with a Polish Ball. May also be applied and polished by hand with Cotton Terry Towels.
Bio-Kleen Renew is specially designed to work universally on all types of metals and the various grades of aluminum. Most aluminum polishes will polish the aluminum and leave a decent shine, but in a week the aluminum looks dull again. This is caused from oxidation, Renew Metal Polish contains a corrosion inhibitor to keep oxidation and corrosion from returning. This metal polish not only cleans and shines aluminum, but it also seals the surface – all in one application – all in this one bottle.
Billet, diamond plate, running boards, rims, wheels, aluminum, stainless steel, chrome, gold, brass, silver, copper, bronze, nickel and more.
- Note: Biokleen Renew only needs to be used as a fiberglass restoration product in extreme conditions and is recommended as a precursor to the Fiberglass Boat Restoration Compound.
- A professional restoration product for extremely oxidized and faded fiberglass.
- Renews faded and oxidized fiberglass to it’s original color.
- Professional fiberglass restoration results
Green Cleaning Attributes
- 100% of the packaging is recyclable
- No Animal Testing – No Animal Ingredients